Tai Chi Neigong/ Iron Shirt Qigong
Learn this powerful system, easily.
Tai Chi Neigong practice improves your health, fitness, wellbeing and vitality in remarkable ways in a short period of time. Significant transformations are observed after around three months of practice (traditionally 100 days).
The practice combines highly evolved forms of exercise (24) with a mindful and tranquil mindset, along with Taoist meditation.
By purchasing you will also receive online learning support:
This Neigong system has been sough out by all serious Tai Chi Chuan martial artists for the numerous benefits it brings. It was one of the primary training methods used by legendary master Cheng Tin Hung to prepare his numerous Tai Chi full contact fighting champions.
Tai chi Neigong/Iron shirt Qigong is far more than a conditioning system for martial artists. It is a complete system of training body and mind, developing the health and strength of the body internally and externally, whilst bringing clarity, focus and tranquility to the mind.
- Enhances breathing patterns
- Expands lung capacity
- Improves functional working of all the joints
- Strengthens and lengthens muscles, tendons and connective tissue
- Improves circulation
- May enhance neurogenesis and neuroplasticity (as shown in studies on meditation/felt sense practices
- Improves health and function of the internal organs
- Enhances immunity through mindful/meditative stress reduction and systematic movement of lymph.
- Meditative practices such as Neigong are shown in studies to lengthen telomeres (anti ageing)
- Develops Fa Jin power – trained and elastic internal power.
- Improves energy and stamina
- Develops integrated, whole body strength and movements
- Trains mindfulness
- Incorporates breath awareness meditation
- Includes mantra meditation.
- Leads to improved concentration, awareness and sensitivity.