I’m a sports scientist and martial arts teacher, who’s spent a lifetime learning about, practicing and teaching a variety of physical and mental training methods.
I coach students via online sessions, through e-courses and videos as well as in person, through private coaching and in small group settings.
From a health, fitness and performance perspective
- A scientific approach, using the very best of tried and tested, as well as cutting edge training methods
- Strength and power work, the essential quality in health and human performance is developed using high quality strength sessions
- Endurance and stamina training to enhance health and performance, strengthening the capacities of central and peripheral endurance, in additional to sports specific economy factors where desired.
- True wholistic health promotion, looking at emergent properties and enhancing the bodies’ natural ecosystems using a variety of exercise and lifestyle factors, to promote physical and mental wellbeing and optimal performance.
Martial Arts training
- Using martial arts to enhance experience, wellbeing and promote growth and and attainment of human potential
- Using traditional ‘Internal’ martial arts to develop true combative excellence, whilst simultaneously building health, wellbeing and enhancing positive character traits.
- Teaching the martial arts in a positive learning environment, so we get all the positive benefits and none of the negative.
- Give access to competitive experiences up to international level, for students who wish to take that journey.
Find out more about my Tai Chi Chuan system – its unlike any other out there, being extremely practical, dynamic and effective.
Or have a look at some of my E-learning material, including the sought after Internal Strength training program. Ill be adding e-learning courses soon.
If you are interested in personal training, private martial arts tuition etc, find more details here.
Some people I’ve worked with;