This new video production details the full 24 Tai Chi Neigong exercises.
This version of the neigong was taught directly to me by Cheng Tin Hung’s son.
- Strong immune system
- Powerful concentration
- Full range of movement flexibility
- Emotional stability and tranquility
- strengthens the health and functioning of the internal organs
- Boosts creative energies
- Strengthens the bones
- Machine like stamina
- Builds advanced physical strength and power
- Enhances athleticism and sports performance
- Detoxifies the body
- Helps you to achieve deep relaxation
- Helps insomnia
- you will sleep like a baby
- Boosts metabolism and encourages helps weight management
- Strengthens digestion and elimination
- strengthens sexual energy and balances hormones
- Loosens the joints
- Enhances martial technique
- Improves posture and alignment
- Forges the will
- Improves balance
There are many differences and variations when compared to the original Neigong set I learned from my first teacher. Many thousands of students passed through Cheng Tin Hung’s school, many of whom would have learned the neigong.
Unfortunately due to the somewhat secretive practice of the exercises and people not necessarily being around long enough or at the right time to receive a full transmission, many things would have become easily misunderstood and then misrepresented in the future teachings.
It is my belief that this is the most accurate version of Cheng Tin Hung’s Neigong system, with all ‘main points’ shared.
His son was incredibly generous and open in sharing with me the version which his father had taught him with extreme care and attention to detail.
Also included is a full version of my other Neigong video for those interested in having both versions.