Tai Chi’s Internal Strength training system is a truly remarkable practice for health, strength, technique and wellbeing.
太極拳家 練拳在於修心， 練劍在於養氣， 練刀在於培志， 練槍在於益智， 練功在於長勁。
Taiji Quan jia
lian quan zaiyu xiu xin, lian jian zaiyu yang qi, lian dao zaiyu pei zhi, lian qiang zaiyu yi zhi, lian gong zaiyu chang jin.
This book details all the exercises in a simple step-by-step easy to follow manner.
This version of the neigong was taught directly to me by Cheng Tin Hung’s son.
- Strong immune system
- Powerful concentration
- Full range of movement flexibility
- Emotional stability and tranquility
- strengthens the health and functioning of the internal organs
- Boosts creative energies
- Strengthens the bones
- Machine like stamina
- Builds advanced physical strength and power
- Enhances athleticism and sports performance
- Detoxifies the body
- Helps you to achieve deep relaxation
- Helps insomnia
- you will sleep like a baby
- Boosts metabolism and encourages helps weight management
- Strengthens digestion and elimination
- strengthens sexual energy and balances hormones
- Loosens the joints
- Enhances martial technique
- Improves posture and alignment
- Forges the will
- Improves balance
Included in the material are some helpful hints, tips and essential training principles to help guide you to getting the most from your practice. The book is illustrated with hundreds of high quality images from Master photographer, Terry Smalls.
This system of Tai Chi Neigong is famed for its ability to simultaneously improve Strength, Power, Technique and is said to strengthen the functioning of the internal organs, respiratory mechanisms and deep levels of tranquility. There are 24 Exercises, split into two sets. The Yin set builds up the health, conditioning and stamina of the practitioner, whilst the Yang set also does the same, whilst adding more work on strength and power production.